Sherbrookepoker.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherbrookepoker.com

Texas Hold'em

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL TABLE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FRIZZLEFRYS
1 Pair
1 Pair
FRIZZLEFRYS

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-10

FINAL TABLE!! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL TABLE!!   FINAL TABLE!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:39 am

So one more week and we are at the summit of our season and a season champ shall be crowned and a final table winner shall go home a little richer....so I offer to be there to help with administrative stuff cause I'm like that and take pictures (seemings how I am 11th and wil not par-take in the activities) on one condition. You all gotta gimme fellatio.....damn that don't work I'm married to the prettiest girl and theres only one other female in the tour....hmmmm ok then beer, but NO PABST!!

It's all about the love, so are we playing on the 1st of January or will everyone be hung over, I need feed-back every once in a while, I'm like your gf who likes to be told she looks good, only I'm fat ugly and are lousy in the poker sack! Seriously any comments??

Bil any sight of a program form your guys?
Peace and Love you bunch of Hippys..........Y34R-Z3R0-R3M1X3D bounce
Back to top Go down
http://sherbrookepoker.com
The Felter
1 Pair
1 Pair
The Felter

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-23

FINAL TABLE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL TABLE!!   FINAL TABLE!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:44 pm

should just email bil...hav'nt seen him on the forum on 3-4 weeks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherbrookepoker.com/

FINAL TABLE!!
Page 1 of 1