Sherbrookepoker.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherbrookepoker.com

Texas Hold'em

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

native is restless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luckynat

native is restless Empty
PostSubject: native is restless   native is restless Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:39 am

We need to keep track how much money is being put towards the end of the year and stats on how many players play each week and how many non-member 5$ payments are going towards the year end table.

Steve, how much money have been put aside so far this year for final table?

booga-ooga-click-click
Back to top Go down
The Felter
1 Pair
1 Pair
The Felter

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-23

native is restless Empty
PostSubject: Re: native is restless   native is restless Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 am

Yup, under control…

I made an excel sheet back in Nov.2006. The sheet was the original point counter, but Dan made a better one (the one you all see on the web site in the stats section)
So we kept my sheet just to right down the $$ we pick up for the final table every week.
As of today, Oct 4th, we have $515.00 in the final table pot. But you might not have read the other post, we paid for the tournament director with this $$, and the domain name (sherbrookepoker.com) and the trophy is the last thing we will pay.
Thus another 40-60$$ will be taken from the “so far” $515.00. Bil and I expected to play for $600-$700, that’s pretty much what it will be considering the 3 expense we had. Plus the final table buy-in people want at 20 -50 bucks…

The only thing that will change for next year is total control of who came and the member/non-members to keep track of the extra $5.00 per non-member.

But, I think the tournament director will do 90% of this except the non-member part...
The director will keep track of the total entries per week. And even the points too.(I think)
We will of course make paper copies, in case of major PC issues or whatever. I will re-do a sheet with the final table and total participants too.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherbrookepoker.com/
FRIZZLEFRYS
1 Pair
1 Pair
FRIZZLEFRYS

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-10

native is restless Empty
PostSubject: Re: native is restless   native is restless Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Sounds solid like a piece of titanium, so Native are you gonna sign or what, blood and tears and a little semen too boot?? Ha googly goolglie ga ding dang doo click band wham bang your sister too!
Back to top Go down
http://sherbrookepoker.com
Sponsored content

native is restless Empty
PostSubject: Re: native is restless   native is restless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

native is restless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherbrookepoker.com :: Sherbrooke Poker Forum! :: 2007 Season-
Jump to: