Sherbrookepoker.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherbrookepoker.com

Texas Hold'em

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well isn't this just peachy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FRIZZLEFRYS
1 Pair
1 Pair
FRIZZLEFRYS

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Well isn't this just peachy Empty
PostSubject: Well isn't this just peachy   Well isn't this just peachy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Hi y'all so heres the long awaited forum, we can now bitch at each-other on-line. So guys have fun in meganter and don't do anything you will regret come tuesday night when you gotta face us all yet again!! Peace you furry faced carpet munchers!
Back to top Go down
http://sherbrookepoker.com
Freddy g

PostSubject: You Suck, every last one of U   Well isn't this just peachy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:52 pm

lol!
So this is what it comes down to, I`ve 20$ left, no more get outta jail free card and I`M LYING NAKED IN THE GUTTER. So heres the deal I wanna play poker I have no clothes seriously, but I gots 20$ bucks and I think I can get myself back on my feet. My gf and baby are at home starving, welfare was like 2 weeks ago and we have no money left, I can`t go home till I buy some milk, so help a poor brother out!
cyclops
Back to top Go down
The Felt

PostSubject: My tine has come once again ...   Well isn't this just peachy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:44 pm

VA CHIER LE MANIAQUE !!!!!

[i]I'LL GET YOU NEXT WEEK !![/i]
[i][/i]
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this just peachy   Well isn't this just peachy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this just peachy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherbrookepoker.com :: Sherbrooke Poker Forum! :: 2007 Season-
Jump to: